Thursday, January 14, 2010

A failed attempt; determined to succeed!




Wow, so that endeavor didn't work out so well! Apparently I am not great at keeping up with blogging...now I know! :P

But I should like to improve, and so will continue to keep this blog.
To start this off again, allow me to bring things up to date:

Taiwan~
I have returned form my travels overseas; though I must confess I wish were still there at this moment! I have had experiences that I shall not forget however old I may grow, and have learned many things that I will strive put to use in the days I have left.

The Home Front~
I came home to people that missed me, and that is a wonderful thing. My niece is now walking, and all the others have grown, be it up and/or in character; I am blessed, so blessed, by my family.

Events~
December saw me start a new job at JCPenney - and I have been retained following the seasonal hire, thank God.
Earlier this month I made a move; I now reside in a cozy house, not far from my mother and siblings.
And yesterday was the one-year anniversary of my father's death. Today is the second day of our second year without him. I miss him more and less, in different ways. I greatly anticipate our reunion.

Well, I believe that is a sufficient an update as needed for this entry; I shall continue to expound on different things in the future.

God's Peace to You.

Til Next Type ~

B

No comments:

Post a Comment