Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Beginnings

This is as much for my sake as it is for all those who want to keep up with what I am doing; I have almost always kept a journal, but blogging is new for me....we'll see how it goes :)

I am leaving for Taiwan in a few weeks...whew, time goes by so quickly! I am traveling there to teach English. This is a preliminary visit, and I'll be there only 3 months this first time around. Next time I am hoping to go for a longer period. How long? God knows :) I am not making any concrete plans until I get back in December; by then I will know more about the lay of the land there and be able to make a better informed decision. However, I am planning on going back - and if I could choose, at this moment I would like to go for at least 2 consecutive years. But again, I will see what the future looks like after this initial visit.
I am really excited about the flight over; I will get to make a short stop in Korea and visit my student there! She is one who I tutor via the internet and a great friend of mine.
I would add more, but am out of time - at least it has been started!

'Til Next Type~

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment